NEELUM SHARDAH KAREN & AURANG KEL(3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS)
PakistanTrip&Travel is a voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking, and outdoor activity
14,000 per head.
BBQ – Bonfire
Get 10% Off On Your all Corporate tour
Book Your Seat Now!
14,000 Per head Deluxe Package.
12500 Per head Standard Package.
Couple will be charge 4000 extra for 2 nights stay.
10% discount on Group of 10 people
The top Quality meal will be provided
Just Enjoy and have Fun.
Book Your Seat Now
Call us for Detail
View All DETAILED ITINERARY:
Departure from Lahore: 8:30 PM
Reached Islamabad 30 Minutes Break For Pick Islamabad Participants
Departure From Islamabad: 3:00 AM
Reached Balakot Breakfast at Balakot
Reached naran 7.00 pm
Transferred To Hotel (Land mark or similar)
Visit of Naran Bazar at Night
Dinner: 8:00 Pm (Hotel Punjab Tikka Or Moon Restaurant )
Breakfast: 8:00 am
Visit babusar top & Lulusar Lake
Visit Batakundi river rafting
Dinner: 9:00 pm(Hotel Punjab Tikka Or Moon Restaurant
Night stay in Naran (Hotel Land mark or Similar)
Breakfast: 7:00 Am
Departure From saif ul malook 8:30 Exact
Lunch / Dinner on Way
Moving Towards Lahore & Islamabad
Arrival in Islamabad: 10:00 pm
Arrival In Lahore 3:30 am Approx (Next Day)
End of services.
Term and Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3. Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10 .On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
(Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons)
(Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons)
2 Night hotel as per plan on 3-4 Pax sharing
Quality 2 Time meals (3 Breakfast + 2 Dinners) (Menu Given Below)
BBQ | Bonfire, and Music
All Tolls and Taxes Basic First Aid Kit
—Breakfast: Paratha + Egg + Milk Tea + Chany or Alu Bhujia
—Dinner: Chicken Karahi / Chicken Qorma / Chicken Palao / Daal / Vegetable (On Rotation)
*Meals Served with Fresh Chapati and Cold Drinks
*1 Time BBQ arrangement. (Chicken Leg Piece or Chest Piece)